Considering the vastness of the syllabus of JEE Advanced, it is obvious that one cannot read and revise everything in the last two days. And yet there is no denying the fact that the last two days are extremely crucial to your performance in the exam. Do not worry! You have prepared for two years, and you are going to do great in your exam.
Here are a few last minute Jee advanced preparation tips for you for JEE Advanced 2017:
- By now you know your key weaknesses- areas where you are not as strong as you should be, and there is nothing wrong about it; it is not humanly possible for everyone to master every single concept or topics. For example, maybe you have an in-depth understanding of a particular chapter but you are still having a problem attempting questions from that chapter. Put your efforts on your weaknesses in order to minimize the possibility of making mistakes.
- Make sure you Jee advanced Resultsremember all the formulas, equations, reactions, and mechanisms especially the ones which you find to be difficult.
- Don’t study anything on the eve of the exam. Relax. Breathe. Take rest. You are going to do great. Go to bed early. Have a good night’s sleep.
- Wake up and get a proper bath in the morning of your exam. Make sure your hands are clean. Eat a light and healthy breakfast.
- Wear clean, half-sleeved clothes and sandals or slippers. Make sure you don’t have anything in your pockets.
- Make sure you have packed everything that is needed in your examination kit – admit card, photo identity card, black ball pen, pencil, and eraser.
- Reach the exam center one and half hours before the exam. Late comers will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Read and listen to all the instructions and guidelines carefully.
- Remember your exam strategy. Do not spend too much time on a single question. Do not hurry. Do not make wild guesses. Read every question carefully before attempting them.
- Do not discuss the paper or analyze your performance during the break. Relax in a calm place, not among other students.
- Stay positive and focused. Do not let negativity to engulf you even if you find questions which you are unable to answer.
Staying confident plays a crucial part in any performance. Just remember that you have worked hard and you are going to do great in your exam.